KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: SIZE DIFFERENT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
IS POSSIBLE BREED DIFFERENT SIZE? HeartHuhHeart
No, the official word is size is NOT breedable. However some of us believe that the metrics used in the genetics of kittycats IS that if you have sizes in the background the probability of getting different sizes is greater.
Some of us still believe the Earth is flat.

But, remember, the **fact** is Size is not breedable and nothing you can do will effect Size.

The best you can do is pick and choose your data to support your belief by discarding and ignoring all evidence to the contrary.

Its said you cant breed for size.

But I find if I have some really crappy traited genesis cats,

they will throw megas at me no problem.

Then I end up with a really HUGE crappy traited cat.

Give me a nice breeder pair with boo boo tails,

and maybe some ody sublime eyes,

and I will NEVER see a mega show up.

I think it has something to do with a

KITTYCATS CURSE!
(11-09-2013 02:32 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]Some of us still believe the Earth is flat.

But, remember, the **fact** is Size is not breedable and nothing you can do will effect Size.

The best you can do is pick and choose your data to support your belief by discarding and ignoring all evidence to the contrary.

Well i know that officially sizes are supposed to be random but i, like many, think theres a bit more to it than that. It's a question of observation over a long time period, not picking and choosing data to support any "belief"

I never try to breed for size i breed for traits. The **facts** are that certain direct lines will often produce sizes whereas others never do.

Just saying.
Ya' know, some insist that certain slot machines pay out and others never do.

Funny thing, they will continue to insist that that machine NEVER pays out, loudly, trying to drown out the ringer when it's paying out; and, when pointed out that it is presently paying out, they will tell you that "does not count" and the machine they're playing is the only one which does.
thanks for all the information received ... ^_^
(11-10-2013 04:38 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]Ya' know, some insist that certain slot machines pay out and others never do.

Funny thing, they will continue to insist that that machine NEVER pays out, loudly, trying to drown out the ringer when it's paying out; and, when pointed out that it is presently paying out, they will tell you that "does not count" and the machine they're playing is the only one which does.

Good grief man ! get yourself a life instead of spamming half cocked "knowledge" here all day every day.
And also often being snide, rude and condescending to some who's only fault has been asking some beginner's question, or to others who dare venture give some advice or information here. This is everybody's forum, not just yours.
Get off our backs, go play with yourself, or whatever …

PS. Sorry Ophelia for hi-jacking your thread in this way.
(11-10-2013 07:18 AM)anna acanthus Wrote: [ -> ]Good grief man ! get yourself a life instead of spamming half cocked "knowledge" here all day every day.
And also often being snide, rude and condescending to some who's only fault has been asking some beginner's question, or to others who dare venture give some advice or information here. This is everybody's forum, not just yours.

ROFL Anna is that you? Dodgy

I think Anna is right though it shouldn't be discouraged to investigate the possibility size has some other logic behind it than we know now without blowing that option away up front.
I think it is random from what I have seen now but I'm certainly interested in other theories that may lead to other conclusions.

But most of all we are all customers of KittyCatS! And pay good money for these furballs and that alone gives us the right to experience breeding in our own way.
Speaking of discovering things besides traits I'd love to have a new puzzle brought to our cats!
I love plotting.
(11-10-2013 08:14 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2013 07:18 AM)anna acanthus Wrote: [ -> ]Good grief man ! get yourself a life instead of spamming half cocked "knowledge" here all day every day.

ROFL Anna is that you? Dodgy

I think Anna is right though it shouldn't be discouraged to investigate the possibility size has some other logic behind it than we know now without blowing that option away up front.
I think it is random from what I have seen now but I'm certainly interested in other theories that may lead to other conclusions.

But most of all we are all customers of KittyCatS! And pay good money for these furballs and that alone gives us the right to experience breeding in our own way.
Speaking of discovering things besides traits I'd love to have a new puzzle brought to our cats!
I love plotting.

Anna You go GIRL! So unless someone wants to come clean and admit they have seen all the scripts at work here..................... Kay I agree too, which is why I posted what I did.

It is entirely possible that it is in the genetic "code" that if size = teacup chances of offspring 'not' normal size is higher%. Were as a trait would be trait=300 offspring trait would be > than 300 or if starter ping kitty god and pick random based on percentage of request (pleas) received today.

All in the genetics so unless you want to share your "concrete" proof of that code it's all in observing your lineages and results of what is made public by others that do the same.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's