KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New shade?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Either both my "ghost" kitties hide glitter or there is a new shade! i got glitter shade on my first kitten form the pair.
(10-28-2013 09:26 AM)Luna1987 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Either both my "ghost" kitties hide glitter or there is a new shade! i got glitter shade on my first kitten form the pair.

Wow that would be cool Smile
Please keep us informed!
Glitter is not a new shade, I have it on several older kitties Smile
(10-28-2013 10:00 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Glitter is not a new shade, I have it on several older kitties Smile

Glitter is the least recessive of the "active" shades now, since the other recessive shades are retired and cant be in a starter. So it's either a new shade hiding in the offspring, or both starters have Glitter, as Luna was saying.

I hope Luna finds a new shade, and it is dominant to Blush, since I breed Blush shade kitties Smile
(10-28-2013 11:51 AM)Shamu077 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2013 10:00 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Glitter is not a new shade, I have it on several older kitties Smile

Glitter is the least recessive of the "active" shades now, since the other recessive shades are retired and cant be in a starter. So it's either a new shade hiding in the offspring, or both starters have Glitter, as Luna was saying.

I hope Luna finds a new shade, and it is dominant to Blush, since I breed Blush shade kitties Smile

wow....no need to be rude...i'm still learning and I have glitter in plenty of my cats so I don't consider it new
(10-28-2013 04:12 PM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]

wow....no need to be rude...i'm still learning and I have glitter in plenty of my cats so I don't consider it new

It's ok, i was not saying the glitter is new, but because i received glitter with my first box from 2 Halloween cats they either both hide glitter or there is a new shade that no one knows yet. I hope there is a new one lol.
(10-28-2013 04:49 PM)Luna1987 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]

It's ok, i was not saying the glitter is new, but because i received glitter with my first box from 2 Halloween cats they either both hide glitter or there is a new shade that no one knows yet. I hope there is a new one lol.

I misunderstood then. I apologize. Smile
It's all good ^.^ we learn new things everyday with these cats ^.^ just when you think you know you get a trait out of left field lol
No one ever said Glitter was a new shade. I was just explaining in more detail what Luna was saying, and why she hoped there is a new shade hiding.

wow....no need to be rude...i'm still learning and I have glitter in plenty of my cats so I don't consider it n

Ohhhh don't think any one was being rude.... Honest.... Think she was just trying to explain it to us! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's