KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: SUPER CAT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi , I am new to breeding Kittycats.... and just had a SUPER CAT, CAPTAIN INVINCIBLE born.. with a super man costume. Is this a collectable cat?
(10-27-2013 12:50 PM)Wizard Muldoon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi , I am new to breeding Kittycats.... and just had a SUPER CAT, CAPTAIN INVINCIBLE born.. with a super man costume. Is this a collectable cat?

Hi Wizard, yes, it's collectable. I don't care if it's pure genesis under the costume, it's collectable. And these will actually be more rare than the parents, since you only get one special OS per pair of parents.

That said, unless you have something new and rare showing under the costume, it probably wouldn't sell for a lot right now given the LEs are still on sale. A year down the road when someone's trying to complete a collection and doesn't care what's under the costume, it might be a different story.
(10-27-2013 01:32 PM)Liriel Garnet Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2013 12:50 PM)Wizard Muldoon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi , I am new to breeding Kittycats.... and just had a SUPER CAT, CAPTAIN INVINCIBLE born.. with a super man costume. Is this a collectable cat?

Hi Wizard, yes, it's collectable. I don't care if it's pure genesis under the costume, it's collectable. And these will actually be more rare than the parents, since you only get one special OS per pair of parents.

That said, unless you have something new and rare showing under the costume, it probably wouldn't sell for a lot right now given the LEs are still on sale. A year down the road when someone's trying to complete a collection and doesn't care what's under the costume, it might be a different story.

Thanks !
Reference URL's