KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Eyes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bred my Halloween kitties with regular ones and got mostly Genesis traits, except for these eyes: Exotic Seas. I have never seen them before, are they new?

http://kittycats.biz/pedigree/pedigreevi...id=7113134

The kitties I bred with Spooks gave me Fire eyes.
um, link is broken. not sure where it is but there is a way to share your pedi link. otherwise we get the "timed out" or "for owner only" message. Good luck and congrats Smile
Pedigree links only last for 30 minutes, taking a screen shot of the pedigree would be the best way to share it on the forums.
The Exotic Seas eyes are new, Callie posted a notice on the KittyCats group with pic when they were discovered Smile They are very pretty, congrats on having the eyes in your starters!
(10-28-2013 06:51 AM)Malayaa Resident Wrote: [ -> ]The Exotic Seas eyes are new, Callie posted a notice on the KittyCats group with pic when they were discovered Smile They are very pretty, congrats on having the eyes in your starters!
Er I just logged on to SL and pulled up notice and see YOU are the discoverer of this new eye, wow and double congratulations!!
Congrats they are really pretty I think Smile
Reference URL's