KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: the new special kittys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just bought a hell-o-kitty and came home and dropped the new box on my land and have a firey kitty type box. Now what do I do to get the kitty out?
Click on the box and select "unpack" from the menu. Then just sit and watch and wait for fifteen minutes while the kitten hatches. (Warning: Do NOT open the box by removing the items from the "contents" tab. This will destroy the baby cat. Only use the menu that appears by touching the box.)

A step by step guide can be found here.

Good luck with your kitten.
(10-14-2013 03:52 PM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote: [ -> ]Click on the box and select "unpack" from the menu. Then just sit and watch and wait for fifteen minutes while the kitten hatches. (Warning: Do NOT open the box by removing the items from the "contents" tab. This will destroy the baby cat. Only use the menu that appears by touching the box.)

Good luck with your kitten.

Thanks for hte quick response. This is what I thought would happen, but i click on the white ghost and nothing comes up as it usually does with a new kitty box... is the ghost not the box?
you open the package will get the cat kibble love drops etc then rez the cat and unpack
Reference URL's