KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Hallowe'en KittyCatS Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if the "Contest" forum is for Official KittyCatS threads or not and so, to be on the safe side, I have posted this thread here, in the "General" forum. This is not an "official" competition endorsed by KittyCatS.

[Image: 10242804006_8b046e11e5.jpg]

In order to celebrate the Hallowe'en season with a fun, light-hearted competition, Skippy and I have bought an unlimited number of solid gold trophies that can be awarded to ANY KittyCatS owner who would like a special Hallowe'en challenge. Up to Hallowe'en and beyond, both of us will daily polish these, in preparation for donation to ANYONE who would like to accept this special festive challenge. Despite, the Hallowe'en theme, there is no time limit for this challenge.

Are you able to produce your own nine-trait vampire KittyCatS?

As a reward, we will both be very happy to pass you a golden trophy in recognition of your efforts.

[Image: 10242725056_256df797e9.jpg]

Rules:

There is no time limit on achieving this reward. The trophy/rosette will be awarded free of charge to anyone who completes the task, regardless of timescale. (You may want to know that the trophy/rosette is six prims in total and "transfer" in permissions.)

To be eligible to count as a "Vampire KittyCat" any KittyCatS box must have the following three traits present: Russian Black fur, vampire-shaped ears and passion-coloured eyes.

Of course, you are not required to submit your completed KittyCat as "evidence". You retain ownership of your competition kittens, from start to finish. This is not some "ploy" to take your KittyCats from you. It is simply a light-hearted fun project, with a free prize offered as a goodwill gesture. To qualify for the award, simply pass a "copy and paste" of the cat's statistics to either Maxwell Grantly or Skippy Beresford inworld. Your honesty will be faithfully accepted, without question.

No constraints will be placed on how (or when) you decide to breed your vampire KittyCat: whether you breed from shop-bought or self-owned stock.

[Image: 10242367296_8c61ba374e.jpg]
[Image: 10251257813_212321f0d4_b.jpg]

Can you breed a nine traited Vampire Kitty? (We think you can!)
Reference URL's