KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: My First Kitties Store!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I recently opened up my first little kitties shack - Kiya's Kitties!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lafew/106/43/40

Starting at 150L + 25L per trait for boxes and live kitties, and ? 100%. Live breeding off cats from 50L. All Kitties should be clickable to the online pedigree.

Drop me a notecard with any questions and make all offers known!

I'm trying to weed out most of my first kittens to make room for my Chateau Cat - Black & White breeding project. I would rather see them go to a loving home than Menagerie them. If you're interested in a trade for Chateau Cat - Black & White, let me know! Or if you have a nice Chat B/W, I may want to buy him or her.

I would love to find out what my Kitties make! Please send me a message or a notecard. Thanks :3
(10-07-2013 03:46 PM)KiyaLust Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I recently opened up my first little kitties shack - Kiya's Kitties!

Starting at 150L + 25L per trait for boxes and live kitties, and ? 100%. Live breeding off cats from 50L. All Kitties should be clickable to the online pedigree.

I'm trying to weed out most of my first kittens to make room for my Chateau Cat - Black & White breeding project. I would rather see them go to a loving home than Menagerie them. If you're interested in a trade for Chateau Cat - Black & White, let me know! Or if you have a nice Chat B/W, I may want to buy him or her.

I would love to find out what my Kitties make! Please send me a message or a notecard. Thanks :3

Good luck with your new shop. I hope that you have great fun (and make a bit of cash too.)
(10-07-2013 03:50 PM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2013 03:46 PM)KiyaLust Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I recently opened up my first little kitties shack - Kiya's Kitties!

Good luck with your new shop. I hope that you have great fun (and make a bit of cash too.)

Thank You ^^
Oh, I forgot to mention, if anyone is interested in farther back pedigree, let me know and I will send you an IM, notecard, or a screenshot {for 10L} (let me know which you prefer) with as far back as I know of. A few of my kitties are from close friends (Ember and Blaze), so I have their info too.

Also, I'm rotating live kitties daily to every other day. Heart
Good luck! My and my big brother wish you much success! And I too hope you have lots of fun.
Congratulations on the opening!
Reference URL's