KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: WINGS (costumes) as clothing items!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heart Hello hello kitty lovers! Heart

This is not a new idea but one that needed a voice Big Grin In behalf of all the kitty owners out there who would fancy dressing up their little darlings in costume attire, we would like to suggest that a new line of clothing be created for the whimsical!

Angel WINGS Angel

Wings (clothing attachment) of all sorts, from angel wings to butterflies, to bumblebees, and dragonflies.
And of course, matching antennae (hat attachment) to complete the look.

It would be a wonderful and fantastical addition to the already crazy adorable wardrobe that the kitties have in store.

Please please, pretty please with purrs on top?

Fuzzy hugs!
Ayla

Edits: Syntax errors corrected.
[Image: 5a95f4e2da10313437289e1eea89428e.png]

[Image: fbd280f08b2cb09302070c0b9b3bee5e.png]

& Mercats!!!!
Oooooooooh, wingses? :O where can jc sign! here take my money KC! *pushes lindens in KC-direction*
Yes! Wings! Preferably (or alternatively) scripted wings. Big Grin
(10-06-2013 12:22 PM)jc aferdita Wrote: [ -> ]Oooooooooh, wingses? :O where can jc sign! here take my money KC! *pushes lindens in KC-direction*

I second the motion!
Amore, those are just completely adorable! Now to inspire the KC peoples to make our fantasy a reality Heart
Pegapuss hehehe
(10-06-2013 04:30 PM)Elliott Moonwing Wrote: [ -> ]Pegapuss hehehe

LOL

I LOVE this idea!!!!
These wings look lovely. I think they could be a perfect idea. Your two photographs look adorable.
Reference URL's