KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Foxie Auburn Fur/Foxie Ears
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have a single box for sale at "The Catta-Rack" eye clinic. She's a lovely little Foxie-Auburn kitten with a co-ordinated foxie ear. Can you give her a loving a home?

[Image: 9955698813_7649035ffb.jpg]

? Miss Foxie- Foxie
Fur: Foxie - Auburn
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Curious
Ears: Foxie
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)
Size: Normal

Get your taxi here

For Your Information: Ancient elven legends often recount that, in the days before The Great Rift (one shudders at the very thought of that name), storms were often accompanied by rainbeams. A rainbeam was seen as a single shaft of coloured light, that pierced the skies and struck the ground in a glorious inferno of red, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, indigos and violets.

At the time of the Great Rift (one shudders again), a split occurred across the very heavens and earth, creating a milky streak across the midnight sky and an enormous cavern that stretched across the reaches of the earth. On one side of this split the Northern Folk were to dwell and on t’other would reside the peoples known as the Southern Folk. At the very same instant that this split occurred, there raged a gigantic storm, with winds as loud as tornados and hailstones as large as ripened grapefruit. The split occurred right through the midst of this storm and also through the very rainbeam itself, stretching its two parts across the sky, from North to South, in a gigantic arc to create the world’s first rainbow. A slither of this rainbeam fragmented and fell to the earth with a crash and was retrieved by a pair of foxes and delivered to the Lord Protectorate of the Elves.

Legend has it that all subsequent offspring of this pair could be identified by the presence of a rainbeam etched within the iris of their eyes.
She's a beautiful kittycat. We hope she finds a good home.
Hi everyone!

My big brother and I have discovered a cute little vampire fox hanging around in our forest. We brought her to the clinic and she has great eye sight! (And incredible hearing. Must be the ears!) She's very happy to have a new friend in the Foxie-Foxie!

[Image: 9971246884_870720bf70_b.jpg]

We do hope they finds a good home.
omg i love the vamp foxie Smile I hope i can get in-world and give her a home. congrats
(09-27-2013 05:42 PM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote: [ -> ]omg i love the vamp foxie Smile I hope i can get in-world and give her a home. congrats

Thanks, Miss Tatiana. We're happy she's going home with you to live a joyful life!
Reference URL's