KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: An Expression of Gratitude to the KittyCatS Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heart

I feel a great need to commend the entire KittyCatS team on every aspect of their business! I’ve had kitties since April 2011, and have certainly always found the cats adorable and have appreciated both the group chat maintenance, the forum, and unfailingly friendly, patient, and HELPFUL support staff.

This past weekend I decided I *needed* (then, at that very moment!) to add another pet or two on my land…. just another species for diversity in pets (but NOT for breeding). I went looking, found some I liked, talked to some breeders, and one kind person GAVE me two older animals. Yay!

However, I soon found how spoiled I’ve been by the helpful KittyCatS support team and community members. As an educator in RL, I realize there is a learning curve involved in any new endeavour, but I found their forum site to be confusing and little-used. Chat group was a bit too giddy and not very helpful, and even ‘help’ from CSRs assumed too much.

While I really like the particular species/breed, when it is sitting next to a KittyCat, it looks more like a statue … no breathing! I miss Callie’s designing touch.

So, all this to say: THANK YOU FOR ALL THINGS KittyCatS, folks! You’ve done an outstanding job! : )

(And when will you make some dogs for us?)

Smile
Eloquent words that are echoed by many.
There's just so much love put into the kittycats and oozing around the groupchat :3 It's a feel-good-and-have-fun-and-feed-jc-cookies kind of group! :3
I agree with youWink KC Teams be unique in all the waysHeart, chatting (KC Teams-Community), teaching, helpful, generous causes(RFL), lovely cats, creative designs(costumes), awesome texture(furs), scripting(The Best ) omg I<3 so more the new commands(jump is so realistic - my teacup jump jump for everywhere, Suso is the bungee jumper boy of our cattery ) & new phrases too, traits, designs-creatives accesories creators(community & kc), and more...... Big thanks, KC Teams!Smile I<3Heart kitties for luck I can enjoy them\0/ in SL(allergic in RL)

Quote:(And when will you make some dogs for us?)
I Heart this ideaSmile
You can name them PuppyDogs! Big Grin
Aww, thanks Cat! We're happy that you're happy! Posts like this really make our day. Smile
Puppydogs. Giggles
Reference URL's