KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: The One, The Only, The Original...Vampire Kitties!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My big brother Maxwell and I have placed a few new, sleek, and striking kittycats out at our shop, Vampire Kitties!

What makes them Vampire Kitties you ask? Well, for us, that means black russian fur, vampire ears, and beautiful eyes...from passion to lucky irish clover to fire, and a few other surprises here and there! They often have many additional traits that add to their remarkable appearance, which is why we always suggest stopping by to check out the kitties to see with your own eyes.

[Image: 9888744243_f3d252b4f8_b.jpg]

For Maxwell and I, Vampire Kitties also means quality, whether it be our dedication to strong genetic lines or especially our customer service. We're very happy, excited, and proud to be part of the KittyCats community, and we both always take time to talk and share what we've learned.

[Image: 9888622675_27020ab6f3_b.jpg]

We do hope you stop by and say hello. We've just placed new kittycats out, and we're always placing more during the week.

P.S. They'd make great additions to any Halloween festivities!
[Image: 9971712944_ae4cae9899_b.jpg]

Come by the shop and see our latest selection!

We're stocking up for Hallowe'en.
Because...what says Hallowe'en better than a beautiful Vampire Kitty?
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Hello everyone!
Maxwell and I were playing with the King and Queen Vampire Kitty, and we were thinking more people should be able to enjoy a vampire kitty for the autumn season and upcoming Hallowe'en holiday! So.... come to the shop!
We reduced all our prices significantly!
We hope everyone can have a vampire kitty one day!
Beautiful, congrats. The pupil size is perfect to make the color pop. You and your brother are doing great breeding all these vampy kitty. Keep up the good work Big Grin
Thank you, Miss Tatiana! We do love our passion eyed Vampire Kitties and always appreciate hearing that others do as well. We're also pleased to announce that Queen Ruby is sold. However, don't let that stop you from stopping by the shop. There are still a number of amazing Vampire Kitties available, including a couple that are quickly approaching 100 love! So they'll be ready and eager to breed as soon as you bring them home! Again, we're grateful to be a part of this vibrant and creative community and hope to see you around our shop soon.
Maxwell and I have put out new boxes at the Vampire Kitties shop!

[Image: 10089563043_e53c50e982_b.jpg]

Passion Eyed Vampires! Witches Kitties! Oh My!
We've got new stock everyone!
Come stop by the shop!
Prices starting from 395...

[Image: 10123720835_a2904c8649_b.jpg]

We have the following eyes in a Russian Black vampire-eared kitten:
Purple Rain
Genesis Earth
Double Dip Flora
Mint Julep
Azure
Morning Dew
Fire
Lucky Irish Clover
Big News at the Vampire Kitties shop!

Two new vampire kitties just arrived. Count and Countess Ruby, male and female black russian vampire kitties, both with passion eyes!

[Image: 10143399075_7dc7388644_b.jpg]

They won't be here for long. So, if you're interested, head on over and bring them home!
[Image: 10521158865_4934e9a65c_b.jpg]

Maxwell and I have just placed some new Vampire Kitties out at the shop!

Not only do we have a passion eyed vampire out, but we also have a bigger de big fire eyed vampire kitty!

Can you imagine anything that would scare the trick or treaters more than a big fire eyed Vampire Kitty bounding at them with a bucket full of candy in his mouth?

Come see what's new at our shop, and stock up for Hallowe'en!

With prices starting at 495, how can you resist?

Pssssst.... We've also put a Ghost Vampire out, next to the cauldron! Booooo!
Reference URL's