KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Helping Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know from conversations here that cuddling for 30 minutes a day can do the same as milk. Must that contact actually be cuddling, or can it be holding, petting, playing, and so forth as well?
Only the Cuddle works. Don't know if it's simply being attached to the correct point or if you must use the command. Other activities do NOT count.
(09-21-2013 05:49 AM)Troubadoura Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I know from conversations here that cuddling for 30 minutes a day can do the same as milk. Must that contact actually be cuddling, or can it be holding, petting, playing, and so forth as well?

This is based directly on information provided by the KC team:
Cuddling and holding both give you the boost.
Wearing a tea/toy on your shoulder or riding a Mega you own both give the boost.
Petting cats YOU own give them the boost.
Playing with your cat, walking with your cat, and having them follow you do NOT give the boost.

The new 'lay' option I am not sure of, we will need to get an answer from Equi or KC or Kitten on that one.
(09-22-2013 11:46 AM)Liriel Garnet Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2013 05:49 AM)Troubadoura Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I know from conversations here that cuddling for 30 minutes a day can do the same as milk. Must that contact actually be cuddling, or can it be holding, petting, playing, and so forth as well?

This is based directly on information provided by the KC team:
Cuddling and holding both give you the boost.
Wearing a tea/toy on your shoulder or riding a Mega you own both give the boost.
Petting cats YOU own give them the boost.
Playing with your cat, walking with your cat, and having them follow you do NOT give the boost.

The new 'lay' option I am not sure of, we will need to get an answer from Equi or KC or Kitten on that one.

This is wonderful news! thanks for looking into this. I always like when there is clarity.
Hi Troubadoura,

The "lay" option gives the love boost as well.
Reference URL's