KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Help Sick Kitties due to LL rollback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi LL did a rollback on my sim to 5-6 days ago and now all my kitties are sick and i dont know who i need to contact about them.

draggy x
just place some food down for about 7 days they'll go through recovery and they'll be back to their normaly self or you can buy a get well potion at the kittycat store Smile
(09-18-2013 01:08 PM)kittyclawz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]just place some food down for about 7 days they'll go through recovery and they'll be back to their normaly self or you can buy a get well potion at the kittycat store Smile

ok ty but really it was not my fault the cats are sick it is due to LL maybe i should get them to buy the get well potion lol
I've had this happen before (in my case I had a very large cattery and it rolled back almost two weeks...very nasty business ). File a ticket with KittycatS! , and give them as much info as you can, including ID's (it can be very tedious in this case, since you may have recently sold/menageried cats/ boxes existing that shouldn't be there, as well as boxes/kitties that were recently born that now only exist in your pedigrees). They should be able to help you (I know Kitten did a stellar job with my 200+ kitties hehe Smile )

Hopefully this helps. Good luck!!
(09-18-2013 03:50 PM)Charles Courtois Wrote: [ -> ]I've had this happen before (in my case I had a very large cattery and it rolled back almost two weeks...very nasty business ). File a ticket with KittycatS! , and give them as much info as you can, including ID's (it can be very tedious in this case, since you may have recently sold/menageried cats/ boxes existing that shouldn't be there, as well as boxes/kitties that were recently born that now only exist in your pedigrees). They should be able to help you (I know Kitten did a stellar job with my 200+ kitties hehe Smile )

Hopefully this helps. Good luck!!

ok ty but can u tell me how i get the kittys ID i cant seem to find it lol
click the kitty, press info on the menu and the traits will come up there will be ID: and some kind of long letters and numbers thats the id code u need to show them Smile ive had this many times.
The cat's UUID is a made-up number which does not actually mean anything and serves no purpose other than to identify the cat or box when filing a Support Ticket.

The cat's UUID appears on the Local Chat response to the Info command.

If scripts are crashed, this won't work, of course. For a box, there is no in-world backup. For a live cat, however, the UUID also appears as the prim Description on the whiskers prim of a 3d live cat; and on link-set prim 2 (usually an ear or part of the frame) for a low-prim or 2d live cat. Use care because you need to Edit the cat to find the UUID in this manner. (You can't change parameters but you can accidentally delete the cat or damage some of its inventory.)

The UUID always appears on the Pedigree View (the family tree) for a cat, live or box. This is the only place where you can find the UUID for any cat you own (and many you don't).
The cats should still be listed on your pedigree page too, even the ones that have been rolled back out of existence in-world. If you click on them & bring up their pedigrees, The ID's are listed there.
(09-18-2013 01:08 PM)kittyclawz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]just place some food down for about 7 days they'll go through recovery and they'll be back to their normaly self or you can buy a get well potion at the kittycat store Smile

My cat has been sick for over a week and he's not getting better. I think I must have unpacked the Get Well Vitamins wrong because I can't get it to work. Can't touch it like I'm supposed to be able to. I've had fresh food available for over a week. Any other suggestions? I'm so worried.
~Boo Jacobus
(09-23-2013 12:58 PM)Boo Jacobus Wrote: [ -> ]

My cat has been sick for over a week and he's not getting better. I think I must have unpacked the Get Well Vitamins wrong because I can't get it to work. Can't touch it like I'm supposed to be able to. I've had fresh food available for over a week. Any other suggestions? I'm so worried.
~Boo Jacobus

Boo, if you click on your cat and select 'info' you'll see the stats. As long as its hunger is down, you should see something that says how much recovery time is left before they emerge from under their blankets.

As for your Get Well vitamin, if you bought a single get well drink, you may well have broken it, because there's no unpacking involved normally, just rez the vitamin next to the cat and touch it. I'd submit a ticket with the transaction info and explain what happened, they should be able to replace the broken bottle.
Reference URL's