KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: firestorm kitty making flames?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I am a newbie with my firestorm kittycat. I love him and am so pleased to have this wonderful free gift. This is his first day and I had him attached to my shoulder. And suddenly there were all these flames floating up and away. Is this normal for the kitty?

and thank you for the free kitty coupon. I am not sure if i want a kitty i have to feed. but it's nice to have that option if i want another kitty.

also, is there any way to call or talk to my kitty? he doesn't say anything or make any sounds yet. maybe it's because he is just a kitten?

thank you for your help!
Hi Krystal,

Welcome to KittyCatS !

Yes, it's normal your cat emits flames, they all emit something (most of the time, butterflies),
and the FireKitty emits flames.

Your cat will only "talk" to you when he bumps in you, so you have to enable his walk/run and
collisions have to be enabled on the sim.

KittyCatS make sounds (they meow and purr) but it's very low, so you have to cam and zoom
into your kitty to hear them.

Have fun with your kitty !

Smile
Hello. quick question.. I too have the Firestorm KittyCat and my wife and I love it. We thank you for such an awesome gift. My cat emits flames and purrs just fine, but I haven't been able to get it to speak to me, nor will my wife's cat speak to me as well. I am using the latest version of Firestorm 4.4.2.34167 .. anyways. all of my other media works fine. and collisions are on and so is the walk/run feature. *Any suggestions?
Ps; I have my settings in Firestorm configured properly for all media including TV etc.... This one has me stumped. Thank you in advance!
Fiddlah SecretSpy
Hi and welcome Fiddlah Smile

Kitties will talk to anyone, yes even you ^^
They must of course be awake, set to walk and run, and you must be within their set home range.
So try parking your avi for an hour or so within this range and when you come back you'll probably see they've left you a few cute messages in local chat.

Oh yes, and as Kitty says above, make sure that collisions are enabled on the sim as they need to bump into you to trigger talk.
You not only have to have the walk/run you also have to have the talk button checked on for them to have them speak to you.
Reference URL's