KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Leaving KC Sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I still have some lives left and some will be ready to breed today. After today they will be gone.

I'm thrilled to say that a dear friend bought some of my kitties and is getting wonderful results! Heart She's made a seal lynx with Royal Saphire and a sweet Soft Black.

I packed my kitties with traits to get to my goals. I won't be able to see those goals though, but you can!

The Last of my Kitties are Here
What were some of your goals?
(09-15-2013 08:52 AM)Thorn Witrial Wrote: [ -> ]What were some of your goals?

I wanted fussy tails, jade, blush quarts, flash or twinkle in the soft blacks. Maybe soft folds or myst ody folds. Black fussy whiskers. I think the ody would have been better since soft folds and rounded folds don't show up well with all dark ears.

And everything in my bali flames. I know I'm behind but was working on moving blonde streaked in them too. I had the rounded soft folds I wanted to move to them too. And fussy whiskers.

Most of all my goals were to get all these traits into those furs, but keep the furs pure. I had some bali flames that I named NP on the ends so I knew they weren't pure and could use them on the soft blacks. I also thought the saphire eyes would be lovely in the bali flames.

Since I was trying to keep my cattery small it was a matter of mixing the traits into siblings then try to get them to pull the traits I wanted out of each other and back breed to the parents. The problem I had with back breeding was I never got the sex I needed to back breed for months. I would have gotten farther faster if I had.

I did buy a kitty hiding light wave to see if I could get them to move around too.

It's easier to understand what I was doing by looking at the pedigrees. lol I had a number of projects going at once to achieve my final goals which were lovely soft blacks and bali flames. Smile
(09-15-2013 10:30 AM)devilness chant Wrote: [ -> ]... I had the rounded soft folds ...

Confused

Dev, I will be sad not to be enjoying your voice in chat. And I can only imagine the mixed feelings you must be having while selling your kitties and letting go of your breeding goals... sadness, a sense of loss, a [successful] sense of resolve... and perhaps a bit of lightness at moving on.

I suspect we'll see you breeding KittyCatS again. I also once left; this sweet little addiction can creep back up on ya when ya least expect it!

Yesterday morning, I brought home one of your Rounded Soft Folds. She is now named "MsBish" in honour of you... ; ) (And I mean that in the kindest way!) Her new partner is a MOF-eared Salty named Ranger. I'm hoping this is the beginning of a beautiful and fruitful new friendship between them which will deliver many more Rounded Soft Folds into my cattery. (My own current goal with these ears is what I'm calling a 'crusty ol' sea captain' kitty: BurmeseFlame with Oceania eyes and curious Blonde-Streaked whiskers... and, of course, the Rounded Soft Fold ears!)
I wish you well... <mwah>!

Heart
aww Ty Heart I am very honored Cats.

It is hard to part with my babies, but rl comes first and I really need to take care of things out here.

I have 77 boxes left, and I'm too lazy to price them. lol So if the time comes that I can come back I have them. And wonderful friends that have said they would give me kitties.

The hardest part was looking at the pedigrees and trying to price them. I look at a pedigree and think ok I can do this do that ooh that kitty will go good with this kitty, or ooh I was going to do this that and the other thing with this one. lol

The nicest part of all this, is that I've met more wonderful people from the community and made more friends. Smile

I guess I can leave the kitties that are left till mon morning. So if anyone hasn't looked or was debating on one or two they will be there for the night.

For my collars and things I've made I got a cart at Scratch and will be moving everything over to there soon. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th...113/127/21

Thank you to all the wonderful people that have come to my sales. To the people that bought my kitties, I hope they spoil all of you and make you amazing babies. Heart
i'd still love to get a collar or two, will those items still be available? where at? *hugs* I'm gonna miss you Sad
(09-16-2013 01:14 PM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote: [ -> ]i'd still love to get a collar or two, will those items still be available? where at? *hugs* I'm gonna miss you Sad

HI! My collars are still out at my Adorable shop for this week, I need to move everything and change addresses. I have a cart now close to the landing point at Scratch. But I haven't moved the collars yet. Rl is just crazy atm. DEVine Stuff at Scratch N Post Smile

The Kitty Sale is over and the security is back up. I apologize if you got kicked out. The sale was only till Mon morning. (Was going to be sun)
Reference URL's