KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Food never showed up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought food at the main store, and it has never showed up. Do I have to unpack my cat first?
Hi Karial,

If you purchased something at the main store and didn't get it, you have to file a ticket at http://kittycats.bie/support/
Don't forget to include your transaction history for the item you didn't receive.

Nen

I once tried to place the food down,

AND IT VANISHED!

Looked everywhere, gave up, and filed a ticket.

A month later I was hanging wallpaper or something,

AND FOUND A BOX OF FOOD STICKING OUT OF THE WALL OVER A WINDOW!

Total WTF moment.

Look around the house first! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The food should be in your inventory (if nothing went wrong). Be careful to make sure you "accept" the item after you purchase it and do NOT TP out of the store before you accept the food. I have (and still do) make this mistake in haste sometimes and click buy but TP out before accepting the item *face palm*
double check your inv if its not there, check through your online transaction histoy then go to the kittycats website press support and sumbit a ticket with the proof of your transaction and they should send along with a new one for you.
Reference URL's