KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Leaving Kitties Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Save up your lindens! This week and weekend all my kitties are going. I'll be marking down my collectibles and selling off all my breeders.

If there's anything at my shop you want to make an offer on just drop me a nc.

I'll update here and in groups when the sales start. Smile
(09-09-2013 11:30 AM)devilness chant Wrote: [ -> ]Save up your lindens! This week and weekend all my kitties are going. I'll be marking down my collectibles and selling off all my breeders.

If there's anything at my shop you want to make an offer on just drop me a nc.

I'll update here and in groups when the sales start. Smile

Bummer. Undecided

Even if you don't breed kitties anymore, you won't leave the group, will you? I hope not.

Also, I sent you a PM.
All my older collectibles are marked down to 2500. That's the full set of first xmas kitties, full set of steampunk kitties, male and female garden glazes (breed them together for the special baby)

All the newer collectibles are only 700 I just want to make back some of what I spent on them.

Check them out here.... DEVine Kitties

Will be putting more boxes and breeders out in the next few days. Should be done with everything by Sat and sale ends when rent runs out. Smile
I put my rainbow tiger out this morning. Only 5k.
so sorry to see you leave Sad I love the creations you've come up with and will miss seeing more of them.

I was able to give your rainbow tiger a good home though.
I still have the male female Garden Glazes that make the special baby, 2500 each,
a Florentine for 700,
a Shadow Dancer for 700,
4 different ice babies from the very first xmas kitties collection for 2500 each,
2 Rfl Lads for 1k (I'm only asking what I paid for them)
1 Rfl Lass for 1k,
1 Rfl Lass Bigger for 1200 (I only asked for an xtra 200 for her size which isn't common)
an 11 day old Dreams of Eire that has nice traits, you can click on her info and see the link to her pedigree Smile
And a Teacup FrankenPire marked down to 5k (he belongs to a friend of mine)

I'll be putting out my breeders soon and boxes, hopefully by this weekend. DEVine Kitties

(09-10-2013 03:11 PM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote: [ -> ]so sorry to see you leave Sad I love the creations you've come up with and will miss seeing more of them.

I was able to give your rainbow tiger a good home though.

Ty! Heart I will still be making things for kitties and breedables. I have tons of sculpties, textures, and ideas. Just won't be cranking out so many so fast. In fact I got a cart at Scratch to sell them.

I can give you some ideas what the tiger hides! He passed two tone black and white and I believe myst whiskers from a partner. he also passed pointed soft fold, not sure if he passed ody booboo. So he can be hiding some really nice traits that I never got to. Smile I just couldn't get the right sex to do a breed back. I hope you get one, and get all the traits that baby is hanging on to!
Fur: Chateau Cat - 3 Spot No. 2
Eyes: Blush Quartz (Curious|Big)
Reference URL's