KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: opened box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know we have been told a million times to not open the boxes... silly me... so is an opened box a totally ruined box forever?
No. Go to your pedigree page here on the site and find the kitty there. Copy the ID number and submit a support ticket with the number. They will send it back to you.
The box you opened, though, is, yes, "ruined forever". File the ticket and they'll send you a replacement copy. Before they do that, to avoid confusion and future error, delete the pieces and parts of the opened box.
Just remember the "Pandora Rule" - never open a closed box.

Sorry, your cat is destroyed permanently. Go to the "Support" tab at the top of this page and open a ticket with as much relevant information as possible to gain an identical replacement.
Never fear KittyCatS has the best support and they will be able to help you replace your boxed kitteh!! Although I would NOT delete anything until you receive your repaired box back. Just in case the Support Team needs the pieces or parts for any reason.
Reference URL's