KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: new firestorm kitty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hatched my firestorm kitty and she seems to have disappeared. i have done an area search and she was only set to 5 meters. what do i do?
Sometimes my cats would disappear too. The first time it happened to me I was worried as an "area search" failed to locate them. However, don't worry, just wait a few hours until your cat goes to sleep. The cats tend to reappear at their home position when they sleep, because the software directs them home. So just wait in the first instance and the problem may just rectify itself with no hassle. If not, then you may have to submit a ticket. However, it is my guess that your cat will return home to sleep.

[I don't know why your cat disappeared but I discovered that mine had been trapped behind a physical prim and then had disappeared completely from the parcel soon afterwards. I found I could solve my problem and stop it from reoccurring by setting any prim (within my cat's range) to phantom.]
Reference URL's