KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Help...Noobie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
I found my KittyCat through the free one from Firestorm's 3rd anniversary...Is only a few hours old but the numbers above the Kittys head are falling...Why is this please? I understand they need no feeding or anything?
Thank you
Soobs
Hi! Don't worry. The first number with the dotted circle is age. The second number is the happiness and the third is energy.
It's not going to die or anything. Happiness is kinda mute, if you hold it cuddle, interact the happiness goes up.
The energy just means it's getting tired and will be going to sleep when it hits 0.

Welcome to KC. Smile
(09-05-2013 07:48 AM)devilness chant Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Don't worry. The first number with the dotted circle is age. The second number is the happiness and the third is energy.
It's not going to die or anything. Happiness is kinda mute, if you hold it cuddle, interact the happiness goes up.
The energy just means it's getting tired and will be going to sleep when it hits 0.

Welcome to KC. Smile
Ahhh...ok, thanks a lot for that..least i didnt kill the poor little thing! Blush
Yw! Kitties is tuff. Make sure you set home and range, so it doesn't go off your parcel or sim, whatever. If it does and goes missing, you can check your lost and found folder. If it's not there you can get the id number of your kitty from the Pedigree section (tab is on top of forums or this page) and file a ticket in the support tab up top too.
The kc staff are wonderful and will have your kitty back to you in no time. Smile
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask here or in the kitty chat.
(09-05-2013 07:09 AM)sooby Mills Wrote: [ -> ]I understand they need no feeding or anything?

Soobs they do need food or you will have a sick kitty after 3 days.
The package I believe does come with a food bowl, if not you can use the coupon to get a single package kitten that has a 2 week supply bowl.
(09-05-2013 05:06 PM)Serena Stroikavskoi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2013 07:09 AM)sooby Mills Wrote: [ -> ]I understand they need no feeding or anything?

Soobs they do need food or you will have a sick kitty after 3 days.
The package I believe does come with a food bowl, if not you can use the coupon to get a single package kitten that has a 2 week supply bowl.

Oh my... I best check that then...thanks guys ?
Just to clarify any misunderstanding: there were two DIFFERENT cats in the free package. The Firestorm cat was perma-petted and does not require any food. In addition, it cannot breed. The second cat, the starter cat, is a normal non-transferable starter cat that breeds and produces transferable boxes. The starter cat does need food.
(09-06-2013 03:59 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote: [ -> ]Just to clarify any misunderstanding: there were two DIFFERENT cats in the free package. The Firestorm cat was perma-petted and does not require any food. In addition, it cannot breed. The second cat, the starter cat, is a normal non-transferable starter cat that breeds and produces transferable boxes. The starter cat does need food.

Ahhh ok thank you Maxwell..That is as i understood it too. The one i am talking about is the Perma Petted one.
I will keep an eye and see what happens Wink
Well...My kitty's energy is 11% and happiness is 91%. True i havent been in SL much to play etc...but is energy ok at 11%? She is 1 day old.
Thanks

(09-06-2013 05:36 AM)sooby Mills Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2013 03:59 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote: [ -> ]Just to clarify any misunderstanding: there were two DIFFERENT cats in the free package. The Firestorm cat was perma-petted and does not require any food. In addition, it cannot breed. The second cat, the starter cat, is a normal non-transferable starter cat that breeds and produces transferable boxes. The starter cat does need food.

Ahhh ok thank you Maxwell..That is as i understood it too. The one i am talking about is the Perma Petted one.
I will keep an eye and see what happens Wink
Well...My kitty's energy is 11% and happiness is 91%. True i havent been in SL much to play etc...but is energy ok at 11%? She is 1 day old.
Thanks
Update...Kittys energy is now 43%, I guess she is doing well! lool
Hi Sooby,

It's normal your cats' energy varies.
Every 4 hours (as a kitten under 7 days old) and every 8 hours (as an adult cat),
they will go from 100% energy to 0.
Once they hit 0, they will all asleep (that's when they "jump" to their home point)
and it will take kittens another 4 hours and adult cats 8 hours to go back to 100% energy.

Nen Smile
Yes like I said when the energy hits 0 it goes to sleep.

I knew what Sooby was talking about. Tongue

The other kitty would have more numbers like like a heart for Love and a food dish kinda icon for Hunger. Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's