KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Photographers of cats?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I've seen and heard quite a few folks ask about a kitty photographer.
Well, I'm more than happy to say YES Smile
I take custom pictures, and upload them to an external site so folks may choose which they would like uploaded. I DO watermark the external images, and each Image uploaded to SL is 15L, to be paid after viewing the externals and deciding which pictures you wish uploaded. I reserve the rights to each photo I take, but the ones you purchase you may use in any way you see fit, as long as you do not resell it as it is. You will receive a full perm copy of each picture you pay for. Folks who pay for 50 photos get 10 additionals for free, 100, get 20 additionals for free, and 150+ get 25 pictures free.
I also charge nothing for the first and last photo in a set of ten or more.
So, recap
15L per photo uploaded to SL
10 photos = 120L [1st n last photo free]
50 photos= 750L + 10 free photos
100 photos = 1500L + 20 free photos
150 photos = 2250 + 25 free photos

if anyone wants more than 150 photos the price is slashed to 5L per photo afterwards
so
200 photos = 2500L + 25 free photos

yes you can choose an amount not here Smile IM LilSaphira Resident inworld for more information [and yes I can and will photograph other animals if asked Smile]

examples here: http://thewolfwithinme.weebly.com/cats.html
In reply to your signature, I have the full winterland set at my shop. The lm is in my sig if you want to check them out.
I have the two glazes in cattery, but I really like them and I'm not sure I can part with them.
Hiya! I have the Fun Flowers Garden Glaze and Magic Birthday Cats, if your still looking send me an IM inworld, I currently have them at http://maps.secondlife.com/seco ndlife/Just%20Too%20Adorable/189/252/22 but I move collectibles around frequently betweens 4 locations Smile
Reference URL's