KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: The Catwalk Show - just released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Produced by the House of Heartsdale, the show combines the talents of Second Life Clothes designers who are also KittyCatS breeders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb9pZE6Ihn4

Hope you like it Big Grin
That's a good idea. Well done.
(08-25-2013 03:51 PM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote: [ -> ]That's a good idea. Well done.

thank you maxwell Heart
WOW!

I just watched this Catwalk Show and I am thoroughly impressed! The set, the models, the fashion, the music ... the CATS ... it's fantastic! And fun! Kudos to all who were involved in creating this work of art.

(I'm going to go put on some avant-garde clothing, grab some of my favorite cats, listen to really cool music, and play model!)
beautifully done, loved how the music seemed to suit each designer. Great work!
Thank you again Nino for inviting me to be apart of this lovely project!! I had so much fun doing it and the end product is simply amazing!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Oh my gosh I enjoyed that! I loved the kitty cats of coarse..... But the fashion was superb as well! Makes me want to go shopping. Kudos to all the designers. Very well put together right down to the music.

Thank you so much for sharing! Big Grin
Thank you to Nino and the gorgeous models for all their hard work on this video. The final cut is just amazing and everyone looks so beautiful. I really enjoyed taking part in this creative project, and thank you for giving MALT a place in the show. If anyone needs a director, contact Nino Heartsdale for all your machinima needs hehe. Big Grin

Hugs to you Ladies. <3
That was really cool! Ty for sharing. Smile
Great idea, and well done indeed!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's