KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Cattery Question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all , My question is that once you put a cat into the cattery, is there any way to retrieve them from it or are they just stuck in there forever?

My other questions is if you can make it so that your pet no longer needs food with the understanding that you cannot breed it again, can you also make cats in your cattery the same way?

I am sorry in advance if there is another thread out there with this same topic. I did not see one that addressed these questions.
Get a Dock. IIRC it's by the entry door at the KittyCatS! Main Store. It's free. You'll need it to send L$ in for supplies as well as pulling cats out of the Cattery, back in-world.
Thank you Tad !
(08-21-2013 04:46 PM)Baby Bailly Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all , My question is that once you put a cat into the cattery, is there any way to retrieve them from it or are they just stuck in there forever?

My other questions is if you can make it so that your pet no longer needs food with the understanding that you cannot breed it again, can you also make cats in your cattery the same way?

I am sorry in advance if there is another thread out there with this same topic. I did not see one that addressed these questions.

The only way to make a cat not eat at all is to use a permapet vitamin. I'm not sure if they're available in cattery directly, but if not you can bring them in world, give them the vitamin from the shop, then send them back to cattery.
Reference URL's