KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Cats inside Cattery - Love not in sync
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I have 4 pairs of cats in my cattery who were paired for partnership last week and produced boxes.

I repaired the same cats this week, and noticed today however that 3 of the pairs, have mismatching love percentages. Their love percentage is not in sync - one pair have a 5% love mismatch and the two others have 2% difference, only one couple are in sync.

I can understand cats in partnerships, coming out of sync when they are on sims, due to restarts etc, however cannot understand how this can happen in the cattery.

Has anyone else experienced this?

What can be the cause?

http://gyazo.com/fd4cc852d687631843f6a6dc3f2060ef
hi Dimpz Smile

In the picture you posted you see 2 filled and 2 empty smiley faces.

The cats who have filled smiley faces are still under the "fast love gaining" infuence of milk (or cuddeling, but thats not possible as its very long ago you had this cats in world).

You have currently no milk anymore in your cattery. They did drink their last bit of milk at different moments, causing differences.

I hope this clarifies things for you Smile

Regards
KittyCatS

Hi Kittycats, thanx for the quick reply. I would like to state though - I bring the cats in world everyday for 30 mins or more cuddling - so still cannot figure why they are out of sync.
Hi again Dimpz Smile

Yes, i looked at the wrong number and didnt see you took them out of the cattery.

However, as can be seen from the picture, 2 of the cats are not under influence anymore from cuddeling or milk, which explains their difference in love with the others.

(also note that they need to be cuddled for 30 minutes at least every 24 hours, not just each day).

If you still would want to follow up further, please fill a ticket.

Thanx in advance.
KittyCatS
What he means is that the influence lasts 24 hours, rather than ending at some fix time (usually something like 9PM or 12PM SLT) each day.

So cuddling at 3PM "yesterday" and 5PM "today" won't cut it, even though both are "daily", because the interval is 26 hours .. there were two hours cuddle-time missed and the percentages will have drifted accordingly.
Smile ok thank you both for your explanation
Reference URL's