KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Jewels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody,

What happens when you get jewels? Do they mean something?

Thank you,

Sarah
You can collect them to get a fancie cat, trade them, or sell them. Even look at them.

For a fancie cat it takes 10 diamonds, 20 rubies, or 30 emeralds to trade in for one. The boxes to store them in are located at KittyCatS Main Store in the lobby.
(08-20-2013 06:13 PM)sarahelisebeth Brenham Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello everybody,
What happens when you get jewels? Do they mean something?

Why yes, Sarahelisebeth,

( serious name!)

It means,

YOU'RE LUCKY AS ALL HELL!

I must have bred a few hundred of these kitteh,

and Ive seen a total of ONE jewel.

I presume you're supposed to wait till you have 30,

then cash it in on some random 'fancy schmantz' mew.

But I've seen jewels put up for sale by folks who need

BEER MONEY.

If I'm not mistaken, I think those fancy pastel jewel cats

automatically give up more jewels with each of their spawn.

So sooner or later,

we'll, much much, much much much later,

YOU CAN COLLECT EM ALL!

Like some kinda furry happy meal collection!

It's just getting that first 'uber snob kitteh' thats the tough part!
In fact, jewels are just another myth which has invaded the collective conscience of the KittyCats group causing mass hysteria.
This is a known psychic phenomena; in this case perpetrated by the evil Dodgy KCR, aided and abetted by the diabolical Big Grin Callie Cline and the chilling Cool Equinox Pinion.
Be carefull of these people they are armed and extremely dangerous !
(08-27-2013 02:34 AM)anna acanthus Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, jewels are just another myth which has invaded the collective conscience of the KittyCats group causing mass hysteria.
This is a known psychic phenomena; in this case perpetrated by the evil Dodgy KCR, aided and abetted by the diabolical Big Grin Callie Cline and the chilling Cool Equinox Pinion.

LMFAO
To answer your question:

Jewels are used to buy special cats, but I see many folks in reality just selling them for a LOT of money. If you are the type of person who just keeps breeding, it might be more beneficial to say I GOT A JEWEL WHO WANTS IT FOR WHAT PRICE? and see what folks are offering. I would also continue to breed the kitty you got the jewel from, maybe to it's opposite sex parent a couple times, to see if you can make a [small] jewel factory line. I personally also believe getting the first cat will allow you to get others, so, with that, good luck and congrats..over a year of breeding kitty cats and I've never gotten a jewel Smile
(08-27-2013 02:34 AM)anna acanthus Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, jewels are just another myth which has invaded the collective conscience of the KittyCats group causing mass hysteria.

Anecdote : I hadn't received a jewel for well over a year. The day after writing this post, "ping" an emerald ! LOL
Reference URL's