KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Holy Jumping KittyCat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok. So I've been having an issue where one of my megas just can't stay outside. I don't have enough room in the house so he sits outside the front window. His range doesn't even touch the house so he shouldn't be coming in. Finally, I put a transparent barrier on the porch because I thought he was going outside his range and in through the front door. What do I find when I log on today? He's in the house again. So...I extend the barrier a bit over the porch on the sides. There's no way he can now. Well, I was zoomed out, watching him and what do I see? OMG! He JUMPED through the bedroom window!!! LMAO!! Now he's stuck in the hallway. I almost fell off my chair laughing!! Wow...just wow!

Now I must extend my barrier the full length of the house to see if that stops him. Too funny!
omg who knew that new jump could go thru windows Tongue bratty cats!
Yeah. It's too funny! I made the barrier only on the front of the house. I had a DJ gig tonight and just got back home and he's in the hallway now. I think he jumped through the side window so now my house is surrounded by invis barriers!! LOL!! Now let's see how he gets in! His range is set to 15 so he's most definitely going out of that range to get to the side of the house. He's so rotten! None of my other megas do it. lol!!
ROFL! That is just too funny!
A naughty mega a bet that kitty is a handfull XD

I wonder is Follow enabled on your cat?
I noticed cats do everything to follow me if I have that checked Smile
What a rebel! LOL. When I first got my starter kitty, skye, she did something similar. I had her home set on her bed but her bed was next to the window and her range went slightly through it but not much. I would find her outside sitting on the ground constantly. I finally moved her bed and home and she doesn't go there. Range goes in a circle and if your pet is really close to a window or door they wander or at least mine did LOL Smile but that's really funny watching a mega jump through a window LOL
What a rebel! LOL. When I first got my starter kitty, skye, she did something similar. I had her home set on her bed but her bed was next to the window and her range went slightly through it but not much. I would find her outside sitting on the ground constantly. I finally moved her bed and home and she doesn't go there. Range goes in a circle and if your pet is really close to a window or door they wander or at least mine did LOL Smile but that's really funny watching a mega jump through a window LOL
When I set his range, I set his home and then "edit" and move him forward, just enough where he's still in home range then set his range for walking. He's totally not near a window. Follow is not on. I didn't get to see if he was in the house again today because when I logged on, he was asleep. So, we'll see tomorrow.

He is a naughty kitty. He's the only one that doesn't listen and I'm about to take his catnip away. Smile
HAHA that is hilarious & precious!
I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but I was cam following one of my other megas, Rufus, around and he was chasing the butterflies. I mean, he'd walk, stop, bat at them like normal and then he was running and batted at them in the air, as he was running. I saw the butterflies pop out right before he batted at them! So cute. Oh, and the other mega, Gillian, that kept coming in the house...corrupted Rufus, the one batting butterflies. I found them BOTH in the house. What's funny is I'd had Rufus for a while, home set about 5 meters from Gillian and he'd never came into the house like Gilligan. So now there is an barrier on each side of the house and in front. So far they have jumped that.....yet. Smile
Awwwww You gotta let Him move in after all that lol!
Reference URL's