KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New and have a couple questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to KittyCats. I saw a couple friends that have them and loved the way they interacted so I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I just got a couple of kittens.

My questions are this.. one is that they tend to fall through the floor, floor is a solid prim though. The other thing is that when I try to play ball with them, it animates and asks to attach ball to me but there is no ball that attaches and no ball that rezes inworld. Is this because they are just kittens? Smile

Thanks for the help and hope to learn about these Kittys.
(08-18-2013 04:05 PM)Gavenia Edenflower Wrote: [ -> ]
My questions are this.. one is that they tend to fall through the floor, floor is a solid prim though. The other thing is that when I try to play ball with them, it animates and asks to attach ball to me but there is no ball that attaches and no ball that rezes inworld. Is this because they are just kittens? Smile

Could be you need a thicker floor.

These thangs are able to permeate thin membranes,

so if your walls or floor are made out of squid flesh,

they can sail right through.

As for kitten balls,

they tend to be very very small,

so maybe you're missing them!

( look under the tail)

If you're sure they arnt there , perhaps you're buggin out!

Try a re-rez on the kitteh and start over,

if that doesnt work. support ticket time.

(08-18-2013 04:05 PM)Gavenia Edenflower Wrote: [ -> ]I am new to KittyCats. I saw a couple friends that have them and loved the way they interacted so I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I just got a couple of kittens.

Thanks for the help and hope to learn about these Kittys.

I would make sure your floor prim is at least 1 meter thick, if it is not, place one down and make it the appropriate size and either drop it right under or make it transparent at the floor level..it might also be a good idea to do the same to the walls of the room [or other space] you keep the kitties at, and if you leave them near a parcel border, is is definitely a great idea to put up invisible walls of the same thickness. As for the playing balls feature, it is possible to not see it..mine have given me white, red and otherwise colored balls, and the white ones I tend to lose. I hope I was of some help Smile
[quote='Gavenia Edenflower' pid='32908' dateline='1376863527']
I am new to KittyCats. I saw a couple friends that have them and loved the way they interacted so I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I just got a couple of kittens.

Thanks for the help and hope to learn about these K

I see a ball myself, although teeny.. but i dnt get a opo up asking to attach the ballUndecided
Reference URL's