KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: My Kitty Was Born With A Collar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

When I birthed my box, a Siamese Flame kitty with Odyssey Bellini eyes, we noticed she had a collar on. We didnt put it on her so I went to the KittyCats Group Chat and asked in the chat about it. Kitty Curious told me that it was a bug and that I had to report it, I think this is the right place to put the post.

This is a pic of Lady Anastasia and the collar she was wearing when she was birthed.

[attachment=1408]

Rheaven Tussaud (Resident)
Wow those are from the wild flower collectible kitties, released this Easter XD
As I recall this is the one Citrus Blossom was wearing.
Congrats with this rare birth Smile
(08-18-2013 05:45 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Wow those are from the wild flower collectible kitties, released this Easter XD

Wow...How cool is that Smile...Thank you Kayleigh for replying to my post.

Rheaven Tussaud
(08-18-2013 05:01 AM)Rheaven Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone,

When I birthed my box, a Siamese Flame kitty with Odyssey Bellini eyes, we noticed she had a collar on. We didnt put it on her so I went to the KittyCats Group Chat and asked in the chat about it. Kitty Curious told me that it was a bug and that I had to report it, I think this is the right place to put the post.

This is a pic of Lady Anastasia and the collar she was wearing when she was birthed.

Rheaven Tussaud (Resident)

It doesn't show up in either the owner or public 'info' .. only in the private owner menu under the closet. I suspect given what happened with the crowns and tiara's that there's a glitch with the new closet software that's causing this. For further info for debugging, this was an in-world birth, not cattery, so it's not just cattery doing this.

Liri
I think this bug developed a whole new concept Smile
It would be cool to have such rare event in our cattery in which the kitty wears something exclusive.
Either a past LE accessory or something else I kind of like this
It could be fun to receive a sort of KC random closet present.
I'm enjoying these new features from the latest update but is it just me or are we having a lot more bugs this go around than last update?
Nah. The bug rate seems about normal, especially given the number of changes. But the sinking through the ground bug, and false duplicate bug (now fixed), are quite visible, so it probably seems like more.
"My Kitty Was Born With A Collar"

Sounds like the first line of a talking blues song:

My kitty was born with a collar (ba da ba ba BA)
It's kinda green with spots (ba da ba ba BA)
I mean the collar, not the kitty (ba da ba ba BA)

Big Grin
(08-18-2013 05:45 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote: [ -> ]Wow those are from the wild flower collectible kitties, released this Easter XD

I LOVE this idea Kayleigh Smile
Reference URL's