KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Cattery Dock 1.32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone getting duplication-delete me or copy-delete me kitties when you menagerie them. I'm also not seeing a second pop-up to confirm "yes". It's just the button to menagerie-> send in and that's it.
sometimes I get the confirm sometimes not. Got the delete me a few times after sending to meng
I'm getting it more often now and it's been right after I get them out of the online cattery using the dock. I've gotten a few out and am going to wait a bit to see if it's the dock rezzing them or the kittycat itself.
I breed only in world and I do not get the message either.
Perhaps this changed because we can retreive them now?
(08-17-2013 02:20 PM)Serena Stroikavskoi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting it more often now and it's been right after I get them out of the online cattery using the dock. I've gotten a few out and am going to wait a bit to see if it's the dock rezzing them or the kittycat itself.

It may be that the whole synchronization between cattery and in-world is taking time to complete, so for a short period after you retrieve them, they are both 'in-world' and 'in cattery' ... I would suggest waiting a few minutes after you retrieve them to menagerie them and see if that stops the messages.

Liri
I recently got the "COPY-DELETE ME" message when I sent 2 to the menagerie. I just deleted them.
i'm getting confused here, what exactly is the issue with the dock? I'm going to be sending some more kitties into the menagerie for my tiger and it sounds like it isn't working properly? Can someone from the KC team please clarify? Thank you
Hi all Smile

There was an issue where information was sent to the menagerie in the wrong order, which in some cases caused a "copy - delete me" or "duplicate - delete me" message over your cat, rather then making it dissapear.

It had no further impact. you can always see your Kitty Dollar transaction history here: http://kittycats.biz/transactions.php

We have created a work around and it shouldn't occure anymore (other then "real" copy messages). If it still would somehow, please fill a ticket including the ID of your cat.

Regards
KittyCatS
Reference URL's