KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: The Crowning of The Vampire King
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Today was the day of the Coronation of The Vampire King. The Vampire King turned seven today and so, as an adult cat, he could officially be crowned in a special six-part ceremony. Sadly a mist fell upon the Stone Circle as the ceremony was about to take place and a full moon arose, but the ceremony went ahead as planned.
I love this. Flat out. Heart
Today there was a full moon and so we added a collar to The Vampire King, at the Stone Circle. The red sparkle of the collar complements his passion-coloured eyes perfectly.

[Image: 9579905998_fc1dd10480_c.jpg]

We are hoping that these treats might persuade him to produce a passion-eyed vampire offspring.
(08-23-2013 04:09 PM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote: [ -> ]Today there was a full moon and so we added a collar to The Vampire King, at the Stone Circle. The red sparkle of the collar complements his passion-coloured eyes perfectly.

[Image: 9579905998_fc1dd10480_c.jpg]

We are hoping that these treats might persuade him to produce a passion-eyed vampire offspring.

Huhu! Maxwell & SkippyWink I am sure that your Vampire King with this beautiful celebration be father of wonderful lineage vampire [Image: 3mn.gif]

I love how you and your brother did the story sequenceHeart Long life Vampire King!! and many cuddles, milk, play ball hihi Tongue
That is absolutely a wonderful story! I love how you both have the most adorable stories and photos!
...blushes so red...

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Maxwell and I love out cats and our community here. Everyone is so very kind to us. We love incorporating our kitty cats into our stories and adventures too!

We do hope you come visit us at our shop so we get to meet everyone! And maybe we'll see you at fishing and stuff too, cuz we love to do stuff in the community too!
thank you for sharing this historic moment with us!!! Big Grin
Awesome job you two, bet the party lasted well into the night Smile
Long Live the Queen!
Congrats on your bundle of joy!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's