KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Numbers missing in cattery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to be able to hover over the male, female, and pairs tabs in the cattery and see the total number of cats in those categories. Since the update, this has disappeared. Please bring it back - it's very helpful information.
Hi Mellyn Smile

I tested it in Internet Explorer, Firefox & Chrome but they all worked for me.
The browser window needs to be the active window though when you hoover over the buttons, else it will not show (in windows this means that the close button of the window should be red).

Regards
KittyCatS
I tested it in all five browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari.

There was, some time ago, and well before the update, an issue with the hover-text counts not appearing on the Cattery tabs for Internet Explorer (only). KittyCatS! fixed it and, when I retested, it worked properly everywhere.
Smile This is very helpful information for me in that I had not yet discovered that option! Yay! I'm on my way to my online cattery now to try it out! Thanks, all!
Just re-tested again to be sure nothing accidentally rolled back. Works everywhere.

Firefox and old Opera (not the new Chrome-renamed-to-Opera Opera .. prior to version 15) show the hover-text even when the window does not have the focus.

Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and the new Opera only show it when the window has the focus.
(08-15-2013 09:12 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]Just re-tested again to be sure nothing accidentally rolled back. Works everywhere.

Firefox and old Opera (not the new Chrome-renamed-to-Opera Opera .. prior to version 15) show the hover-text even when the window does not have the focus.

Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and the new Opera only show it when the window has the focus.

I'm using Firefox and the cattery is a pinned tab - it's clearly the active window and it is definitely not working for me. Any suggestions?
I tested it pinned. Works for me. Firefox 23.0

Try clearing the cache and refreshing the page.

Tools/Options->Privacy/"clear your recent history" Time range to clear: Everything. Drop down "details" and check only "cache", un-check everything else.
Reference URL's