KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Shrinking Vitamin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I may be the only one on the grid to think this way, but i am SERIOUSLY getting annoyed with mega's as a random size. Is there *any* way that you guys would consider a way to make a mega into a normal size? Twice now this week I've gotten a box out of a pair that I really really want to breed out, and they're mega's.

I breed exclusively in-world and tbh, the huge size is nothing to me but a massive annoyance. If you tp them to you, they knock you 20 feet into the air. The don't fit neatly anywhere (and I breed on a large open platform, can't imagine dealing with one inside).

So, top of my 'wish list' right now is a vitamin that will make a 'special' sized cat into a 'normal' size. I know in the past that there were requests for vitamins to make cats the special size and I can understand why they chose not to do this, but I'm hoping that one for the opposite might be considered, because most would actually consider this 'downgrading' the cat.

Liri
How about instead of a Vitamin to shrink them, an option when they are in Low prim mode to be sized as a normal cat? I like to keep mine in lowprim mode and the special sizes throw me off when they are in that mode it would be easier for me if it was an option in there to make them normal sized while in LP mode.
I have one mega cat I just had to birth to get on with one of my breeding projects. For all the reasons you state, if I could make him normal sized, I would. I'd be very happy to have that option.
(08-09-2013 08:47 AM)Petronilla Whitfield Wrote: [ -> ]I have one mega cat I just had to birth to get on with one of my breeding projects. For all the reasons you state, if I could make him normal sized, I would. I'd be very happy to have that option.

*grins at Petronilla* I was beginning to think I was the only one that felt this way!! TYTY
I agree I breed in world only as well.
I like my mega's for sure and if I get one I like to eventually keep it.
But if it becomes a breeder it would be super covenient to be able to have it in breed mode = normal size.
I'm not so fond for the vitamin idea though I think we have enough of them Smile
Perhaps for those who really want to permanently change their size to normal idk I don't feel that urge at all.
I'd just like the same privaledges and access to bug fixes and minor updates for my cattery as online breeders have.
I know Mega's look way more normal scaled in the Online Cattery than in world which is convenient for the Online Cattery breeders ofcourse.
There was also this pose bug for example, it was impossible to pose kitties, and the only way to fix it was sending the complete cattery to the online cattery to avoid that chaos I didn't ofcourse.
But I still liked to pose my kitties and take pictures and such.
I still hope the Dock can get an in world cat and boxes scanner in it as well.
I like the experience of in world breeding better I feel for that experience I pay this does include "minor" bug fixes.

P.s. What strikes me is when ever I ask about a bug the default reaction of a CSR is send your cats to the Online Cattery and back O.O
I think it is underastimated what that takes with a fairly big in world cattery in which cats are placed in a certain order.
How cool the online cattery might be certainly for those who want to use it it can be not so nice for in world breeders if this is called a solution.
It becomes a normal advice even to send an entire in world cattery to the online cattery to fix a problem.
I think that is a not so nice side effect of it.
I know off topic here Smile
(08-09-2013 08:28 AM)Liriel Garnet Wrote: [ -> ]I may be the only one on the grid to think this way, but i am SERIOUSLY getting annoyed with mega's as a random size. Is there *any* way that you guys would consider a way to make a mega into a normal size? Twice now this week I've gotten a box out of a pair that I really really want to breed out, and they're mega's.

I breed exclusively in-world and tbh, the huge size is nothing to me but a massive annoyance. If you tp them to you, they knock you 20 feet into the air. The don't fit neatly anywhere (and I breed on a large open platform, can't imagine dealing with one inside).

So, top of my 'wish list' right now is a vitamin that will make a 'special' sized cat into a 'normal' size. I know in the past that there were requests for vitamins to make cats the special size and I can understand why they chose not to do this, but I'm hoping that one for the opposite might be considered, because most would actually consider this 'downgrading' the cat.

Liri

I used to think Mega's were so cute and I couldn't wait to birth one. Well that's before I birthed like five of them. I have a very small avi..so I got stomped on run over, pushed in the ocean..yeah ya get the picture. I got rid of all mine but one jes because it became such a annoyance on my sim to have them plowing down me and my sister. The one I kept I keep in 2 d mode and if I birth one now it goes right up for sale. I really wish there was a vitamin/ option to make a mega normal size.
*boggle* I'm in love with Megas. I can't even comprehend not wanting one. ^_^;;

I'll trade you if I have something you want instead.

(08-09-2013 08:28 AM)Liriel Garnet Wrote: [ -> ]I may be the only one on the grid to think this way, but i am SERIOUSLY getting annoyed with mega's as a random size. Is there *any* way that you guys would consider a way to make a mega into a normal size? Twice now this week I've gotten a box out of a pair that I really really want to breed out, and they're mega's.

Liri
(08-09-2013 11:17 AM)Thorn Witrial Wrote: [ -> ]*boggle* I'm in love with Megas. I can't even comprehend not wanting one. ^_^;;

I'll trade you if I have something you want instead.

Liri

I regularly sell/gift most of my megas, simply because i do NOT like breeding with them. But the two i had this week, i really need both to continue certain breeding lines, which is really irksome.
Hey Liriel,

I have a very good and fast solution to your Mega problem....how about you send them to me as soon as you birth them Big Grin

Rheaven
I'm very new at this. Why is having a mega a problem? Do they breed differently? Size isn't a pass-on-able trait, right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's