KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: The Vampire King Has Arrived.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 9454964191_b39a915d80_o.jpg]

I am very pleased to announce the arrival of "The Vampire King" at midnight (Second Life Time) today.

From start to finish, this project has taken nearly six months. His great ancestors were a joint breeding between "Sniffles" (a passion-eyed Bengal Snow) and "Jet" (a blue-ice-eyed Russian Black.) Sniffles was owned by my little brother and Jet was owned by me and so, together, we started on this project and we have helped each other along the way by passing kittens and boxes backwards and forwards between the two of us.

The kitten called "Midnight" was an offspring of Sniffles and Jet: a passion-eyed Russian Black.

The next family member on the family tree was "Rook Caw" who was produced with a pairing between Midnight and a "Golide" (a vampire-eared Abyssinian Cinnamon.) Although Rook Caw was a Russian Black with passion eyes and a hidden vampire ear in the background, sadly, I was just unable to get Rock Caw to produce a perfect vampire despite the fact that she produced a litter of some eleven kittens.

Therefore, I used an offspring of Rook-Caw called Apollo (shortened from Apollonia, the girlfriend of Prince) and it was Apollo who finally delivered my perfect kitten from a coupling with a purple rain eyed Russian Black, aptly called "Prince"

It's been a long struggle but I am pleased that Skippy and I have finally achieved this important milestone.
So, here is the full family tree of "The Vampire King"

? Sniffles and ? Jet
Both Furs: Bengal - Snow and Russian - Black
Both Eyes: Passion (Curious|Big) and Blue Ice (Curious|Small)
Both Shades: Natural and Flair
Both Tails: Boo Boo and Genesis
Both Ears: Genesis and Genesis
Both Whiskers: Silver (Mysterious) and White (Guitar)
Both Sizes: Normal and Normal

... Who gave ...

? Midnight
Fur: Russian - Black
Eyes: Passion (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Mysterious)
Size: Normal

... Who gave ...

? Rook Caw
Eyes: Passion (Mysterious|Small)
Tail: Curious
Whiskers: Silver (Mysterious)

... Who gave ...

? Apollo
Eyes: Genesis Earth (Mysterious|Small)
Tail: Frisky
Whiskers: White (Guitar)

... Who finally gave ...

? The Vampire King
Eyes: Passion (Curious|Small)
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Vampire
Whiskers: White (Guitar)
Congrats! And gorgeous kitty. Smile
Congrats, MaxwellWink sweet vampire KingHeart
These are photos taken by Skippy, my brother.

[Image: 9460746536_987f111fb3_c.jpg]

[Image: 9457996751_e56b1eba09_c.jpg]

[Image: 9457954537_8526eec09d_c.jpg]
Nice pics, SkippyWink , i<3Heart second photo. Maxwell in KC mainstore have crowns, it´s perfect to your KingSmile
Thank you for your feedback. Skippy and I have got a set of crowns. We will add them at our kittens' coronation after seven days. Thank you.
Congrats! He looks awesome!
Thanks everyone! It's been a long journey to get to the King. But worth it in every respect. I do hope everyone will visit our shop and help support us. We have quite a few boxes out that are signposts, if you will, from the trek we've shared together. Maxwell and I so love this community and thank you again for all your continued support!
I wrote up the story of how we used back breeding to get our vampire cat, if this interests you.

http://maxwellgrantly.wordpress.com/2013...kittycats/
Grats on seeing your project through Smile
Reference URL's