KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: A Special Welcome to the Royal Kittens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Royal Kittens are due tomorrow. Who will they visit first? I bet that you are as excited as us to find out. Skippy and I thought we ought to visit the KittyCats shop and welcome them in properly.

[Image: 9411405494_8cb776b98f_c.jpg]
...plays his drum and smiles watching his big brother...
"Here ye! Here ye! The Royal Kitties are coming sooooon!"
You guys always bring a smile to my face with your enthusiasm for KittyCatS and the wonderful stories you share with us about your adventures with them.
yes me too i still want to adopt them Tongue
Look how cute you are! Big Grin Makes me sad I missed the welcoming T-T So happy you posted a picture! :3 *bounces around sharing cookies with everyone*
Excellent news. Skippy has received his Royal kitten. Thank you to Skippy for passing it to me. I had better get one now so that I can return the favour!

[Image: 9418846499_39a8339418_c.jpg]
I'm still waiting on my two pairs for their boxes, hoping one of them will be a royal baby. Smile
I got my Royal Kitten this morning, just a day after Skippy got his. Skippy gave me his as a present and I am passing him mine to return the favour. Perhaps we might even mate the two of them together just for fun, as one is a male and one is a female. I know that they won't give any special kittens but it might be a quirky thing to do for the fun of it.

[Image: 9424528082_a316e99539.jpg]
I heard they can pass eyes! Or was it ears, something with an E!
Yes they hide or show the Royal Sapphire eyes so it sound like a brilliant plan to partner them to increase the chance to get that eye via breeding Smile
Reference URL's