KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: WELCOME CAT LOVERS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've had the pleasure of speaking to some of you in chat inworld, and wanted to say hello here!

We're looking forward to getting to know you more and the KittyCatS can not wait to meet you!

Hope you have a wonderfully purrfect day!

Love,

CatS
I am looking forward to meeting the KittyCats soon. Have been very excited to see them since I first was told about them.
My name is Arianna Earst in Second Life and I can't wait to see the kittyCatS too.
I'm really excited about the KittyCats cant wait to start breeding them and seeing what wonderful combos we get they are so precious already and I'm going nuts waiting to see the results of breeding I'm such a Breedables Addict lol
Im so excited about these ... I hope I get picked to beta test
Hello all!! Thanks for accepting me in the beta testing program. I am excited about getting started and can't wait to assist with get these little adorable kittens up and running for the SL community!
Thanks for adding me! I can't wait to get started and see these adorable kitties for myself.
Ok!! Here I am we can start the party now!! \o/
oh jag, you're late! we've already started!!! Smile *winks*
Thanks so much for the invite to beta! I'm soooooo excited to get my new kittehs!

*waves to rest of beta testers*

Merry Christmas!!!
Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's